Thursday, February 4, 2010

Where can I obtain false emancipation papers?

I'm trying to mess with my mom and tell her I got emancipated from her.any ideas of where I could get such a paper and how I could change it and make it seem like mine.or mybe a card stating the same thing?Where can I obtain false emancipation papers?
emancipation papers come from a judge, then a cop comes to your home to give her a copy ,the cop would probley come before the court date to have her come to court, parents aren't that stupid,so, go do your homework and clean your room , and stop thinking of ways to trick your mother cause you don't want to follow rules,it must realy suck to play on a compuer everyday and not worrie about how you are going to pay your rent and all them bills and food ,just to survive . i hope i helpedWhere can I obtain false emancipation papers?
Here is an idea: Start showing your mother the respect she deserves for putting up with you this long. Show her that you appreciate all she has done and do your best to be the daughter you would like to have if you were the mother in this relationship.
This Q means your too young to appreciate the silliness/immaturity of your Q and TOO young for your mom to throw you out of the house.





Edit, your mom just asked where she can get fake adoptions papers for a daughter.
If your in college dosn't that make you too old to be emancipated?
I know where you can get them, if you are willing to spend time in jail.
You do realize that you're asking for something illegal, right?
Ya this is a crime and you probably make want to think twice about it
you will go to jail for doing this, and i will contact police to let them know!

No comments:

Post a Comment