Sunday, February 7, 2010

True or False: You have your significant other, family or pet as your desktop wall paper or screen saver?

If true, share your experience please.True or False: You have your significant other, family or pet as your desktop wall paper or screen saver?
I have a picture of my sisters and I, at Christmas, sitting on a sofa, all making funny faces. I love it and it's silly.True or False: You have your significant other, family or pet as your desktop wall paper or screen saver?
I have used my children as wallpaper many times. I have one pic of them with a snowman that was absolutely awesome.


Right now though, I have German soldiers on weapons carrier during a parade, for reasons which escape me at the moment.
true i have a picture of my son as my wall paper
False
False, it's the mexico sunset from my honeymoon last October. Before that it was the shark from Strange Wilderness, Then it was my cat.
False


I have varying photos of landmarks
  • windows web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment