Thursday, February 4, 2010

True or False: You played with paper-dolls?

If True, share your experience please.True or False: You played with paper-dolls?
Sure did, but I've moved on up with the plastic blow-up kind now.True or False: You played with paper-dolls?
Thanks, but I wish they could invent one that loves back.

Report Abuse



Paper, no... Inflatable.. not telling.
True, I used to have The Little Mermaid paperdoll set as a kid and some Japanese paper doll.


I played with other's paper doll's as well and a younger cousin of mine has a magnetic doll which I play with whenever I'm at her house lol.
absolutely true we were to poor to afford the real thing
True! When I was a girl in the 70s. I loved them. But sometimes the paper tabs would rip and the clothes wouldn't stay on well.
true... i loved them as a child. i remember my grandmother used to send them to me and i would cut them out and the clothes and play with them until they fell apart..... good memories ..
true. where im from my parents couldnt afford to buy real dolls so i made mines from paper
False
True... I played with paper dolls, the little tabs that held the clothes in place worked fine the first few times you used them, but over time they wore out. It then seems to me that they developed a type that was plastic of sorts and the static would cause the clothes to stick. I loved changing out outfits, hair styles, and shoes.. you could get lost in your own little world, and the best thing, they didn't take up much space! You could carry them with you on road trips... Worked well since I'd get motion sickness if I tried to read...
false
True I use to play with them with my sister when we were kids. Until dad saw me playing with them with her. And he said boys do not play with dolls. When he wasn't around me and my sister continued doing it though.
false..
false
True! I used to love those things. Had such an imagination lol all my paper dolls had such exciting lives lol, i think they were like movie stars and stuff and the guy paper dolls were like the annoying big brothers lol. :D I really liked playing with paper dolls when i was young, i remember enjoying the clothing line the most, so i was always interested in being a fashion designer from a really young age, but i never got into in the end after heh. :)
true! i loved to put all the different paper clothes on them, and different hair styles.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment