Thursday, February 4, 2010

True or False : Clothes should be like paper towels, you throw them away then buy new ones.?

How many clothes un your closet, do you actually wear?True or False : Clothes should be like paper towels, you throw them away then buy new ones.?
True - particularly the low end items that look used up after a few washes. The exception is when you purchase an ';investment piece';. These are usually well made, of a classic style, and typically a bit pricier.True or False : Clothes should be like paper towels, you throw them away then buy new ones.?
I probably have more in my closet that I don't wear. If they were made to only wear once, I certainlly hope they would be cheaper. At least you wouldn't have to do laundry that way. :~)
If they are cute give them to me!
Maybe if you're a Celebrity who can't be caught dead in the same outfit twice, or rich enough to afford new clothes all the time. But if you get bored easily and you can afford to buy new clothes whenever you get tired of the ones you have, then knock yourself out. But instead of throwing your clothes away, donate them to Goodwill or sell them on E-Bay. Just because you don't like them anymore, it doesn't mean no one else would. One man's garbage is another man's treasure.
False
i have alot of clothes, but i keep my clothes for at least a year or 2. then i can buy a couple new pieces and just make new outfits. My sister will buy $1000 in clothes and only wear half of the clothes. she has 27 pairs of jeans that are brand new or close to, and she only wears 10. she does the same things with shirts and shoes. i think people like that are just stuck up and materialistic. im not going to lie, i love clothes and such , but i dont take it to an extreme. Its kinda selfish when we have a massive surplus of clothing when there are people in America that hardly have anything to eat, let alone the perfect Juicy Corture outfit. people like that should donate the clothes that they will never wear to goodwill stores, like the saying goes, one man's trash is another man's treasure.
FALSE.
sometimes, i wear about 1/2 of it
no because sometimes i really liek shirt that i buy and after a while i cannot find it anywhere and i love themm %26lt;3.


and i love my clothes


well its true that i dont wear all my clothes in my closet, but the ones i do, i love and wouldnt want to throw them out justtt yettt.:)
true
False. I have some things I don't wear all that often, but I don't throw things away. If I haven't worn an item in a year, I donate it to charity or sell it on eBay. Throwing clothes away is wasteful. Someone else can always use them, even if you can't.
You should not throw those clothes away! What about the less foturnate people who cannt afford new clothes!
false





I have two walk in closets because I don't throw away clothes, especially when they're good quality... the only time I GIVE clothes away is if I KNOW I won't wear them again, and I send them to third world countries for the women there to enjoy, because clothes are a luxury in some places and no one should ever ';throw clothes away'; when so many people are in need.





(especially baby clothes left over from your kids and nieces and nephews, everyone should donate when baby has outgrown because so many new babies in rural parts of India, Eastern Europe like Romania, and African countries could do with them)
I find that thought to be too wasteful in a world where many have nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment