Thursday, February 4, 2010

Is Paper Ceiling Cat a false idol?

Or is it okay to let him in my ceiling? He doesn't bother my kitties.Is Paper Ceiling Cat a false idol?
No, he is an Idol just in paper form. He wont bother you, its just like having a little cross with Jesus Christ on it.





Response to qxzqxzqxz -


Of course ceiling cat made me, who do you think made me, some guy that sits at a computer all day?





Response to VT in an AM handbasket ™


For your information, I don't like cheeseburgers. I love hamburgers.Is Paper Ceiling Cat a false idol?
Where as I, Ninja Ceiling Cat represent the vengeful part of CC, Paper CC represents his creative flair. (And what a creative flair he has, just look at us!)
Ohai,


Paper Ceiling Cat is bad. srsly. He eetz ur cheezburgr. Only get one original Ceiling Cat


Kthnxbai
only if you make it a false idol...
There's a stain on my ceiling.





I named it Spot.
Maybe...what is it for?
Hmm... There is a wad of mashed up paper that has been stuck on my ceiling for the past eight years. =\ I wonder...
If the ceiling cat created everything, wouldn't he have also created the paper ceiling cat?
My question is is paper ceiling cat the same cat as ceiling cat?

No comments:

Post a Comment